10 July 2013

S-P-F-L-D C-O-L (Unofficial Team Song)

S-P-F-L-D C-O-L (Unofficial Team Song)
{To the tune of Nat King Cole's L.O.V.E.}

S is for the spirit in the air,
P is for the is for the Pride we see out there,
F is oh so special, super fundamental
L is all the luck from all the times we've run amok and

D is for a dash of energy,
C is for our common courtesy,
O is very very open-minded weary,
L is all the luck from all the times we've run amok and

Pride is all that I can show to you,
Pride is more than just a name, it's true,
Sing the song with me and
Please be there to give me a hand,
The Pride were made for you and me,
The Pride were made for you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using profane, insulting, and/or, inappropriate language and gestures. They will be removed. All comments will be reviewed before potential publishing. Thank you.