30 August 2016

My Springfield College Home (Unofficial Team Song)

(to the tune of My Old Kentucky Home)

The sun shines bright on my Springfield College home,
'Tis autumn, the ladies will play,
The goals are ripe and the talent's in the bloom,
While Ricky’s singing all the day,
The young lass run on the ol’ Brock-Affleck Field,
All merry, all happy, and bright,
By 'n by hard times comes a-knocking at the door,
Then my Springfield College home, good night,
Weep no more my Springfield, oh! weep no more today!
We will sing one song for the Springfield College home,
For the Springfield College home far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using profane, insulting, and/or, inappropriate language and gestures. They will be removed. All comments will be reviewed before potential publishing. Thank you.