31 August 2016

The Willbury Medley (Unofficial Team Song)

to the tune of Travelling Wilburys songs Inside Out and Handle With Care)

Look into the future,
You’re mystic crystal ball,
See if it ain’t yellow,
See if it’s there at all,
Ain’t no shadow of a doubt,
Don’t it make you wanna twist and shout,
<It’s so hard to figure what it’s all about>

When you’re outside’s in (inside out),
When your downside’s up (upside down),
When your upside’s right (right-side up),
Don’t it make you wanna twist and shout when you’re inside out,

Be careful where you’re walking,
You might step in something rough,
Be careful when you’re talking,
And saying all that stuff,
Take care when you are breathing,
Something’s funny in the air,
There’s something they’re not saying,
‘Bout what’s happening out there,
It’s inside out

Been beat up and travelled around,
I’ve been called up and I’ve been sent down,
You’re the best thing I’ve ever found,
Handle me with care,

Reputations changeable
Situations tolerable,
Springfield you’re adorable,
Handle me with care,

I’m so tired of being lonely,
I still have some love to give,
Won’t you show me that you really care,

Everybody’s got somebody,
To lean on,
Put your trophies next to mine,
And dream on,

Well I’ve been uptight and I’ve been a mess,
But I’ll clean it up myself I guess,
Oh the sweet smell of success,
Handle me with care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using profane, insulting, and/or, inappropriate language and gestures. They will be removed. All comments will be reviewed before potential publishing. Thank you.